[NPO]NPO

Robert Leonard plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:45:59 -0700

I like this, should have something AZ related in it's name.......

Open Source Software of Arizona (OSAZ), and osaz.org is available

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Brian
Cluff
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 12:38 PM
To: npo@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us; plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: [NPO]NPO

Open Source Knowledge Repository (OSKR) (Like oscar :)
Open Source Awareness Group (OSAG)
Complete Open Source Awarness Connections (COSAC)

This would be my choice.
Arizona Program Exchange and Software Help for  Information Techknowledgies
(APE-SHIT)

Open Source Information (OSI) like from the bionic man :)
Arizona Open Source Information Solutions(AOSIS)

Better Software Bureau(BSB)

More Software Solutions Users Can Keep (MS-SUCK)

I'll probably come up with more later :)

Brian Cluff