Loki offers 50% discount to LUGS

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:49:02 -0700

Mind rover isn't out yet!
I had to grab the winders version cause it's that cool of a game.  I'll just
buy it again when loki gets around to releasing it.

As for the other 2 games you want.  Check out ebgames.com  they have both of
those for $9.99 each.   I just got a few games from them and they had
excellent service.

Brian