NPO List

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:41:14 -0700 (MST)

Am 19. Apr, 2001 schwäzte Brian Cluff so:

> > Why dont we just use the plug-presents list for now instead of hassling
> > Brian to set up another one.
>
> It's no hassle to setup another list, but since the NPO is directly related
> to plug-presents it would seem the best use of the list we already have.

Actually, it's not. PLUG Presents is most likely directly related to the
NPO, though. So we have a one to many relationship where the NPO is the
one and PLUG Presents is one of the many. Therefore we should have a
seperate table for the NPO instead of trying to shoving its data in a row
on the PLUG Presents table :).

I was just helping my girlfriend with some database homework and as you
can see I'm totally unqualified for the task :).

If we're going to open the NPO to other groups, then it should have its
own list where they can participate without getting bogged down in PLUG
stuff. IMHO anyway :).

ciao,

der.hans
--