PLUG Devel Meetings...more info

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:32:30 -0700 (MST)

I will plan on attending.  I can't say I am particularly thrilled about
either monday or thursday meetings as I have other meetings that I
attend on those nights but mondays are probably easier for me to break
away from.  I look forward to the plug-devel meetings.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business