RH 7.1 released

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:39:21 -0700

---
Actually, I own store purchased copies of...

Redhat 6.0
Redhat 6.1
Redhat 6.2
Redhat 7.0

and book enclosed copies of Redhat 5.0 & 5.1

How hard is it to open an ftp client, navigate and download? Not very.

I this case though, I have to go to California in 2-3 weeks and set up a new
"secure server" which I will purchase and leave behind with the client. I
want to see what's changed before I get there - the retail packages aren't
shipping until 4/23.

Craig