FW: Linux handheld! (fwd)

Deepak Saxena plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:49:45 -0500

Seen it, played with it, it sucks.  There's a couple of reviews floating
around the net, and that seems to be general conclusion too.  It's a
great first attempt at a simple Linux based PDA, but nothing too exciting.
People are getting to caught up on the fact that it's Linux.  The
applications is all that matters in the end. IMHO, the IPAQ + Linux
is mucho cooler (though mucho more $$ too).

~Deepak

On Apr 16 2001, at 10:51, Rusty Carruth was caught saying: