OT: looking for a reliable accountant

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:24:39 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Armin Hartinger on 4/16/2001 07:22 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Hello plug-discuss,
\_
\_ Sorry for off-topic, but you guys are local and you guys are trusted
\_ - more than the yellow-pages for sure! :)
\_
\_ After a few horrendous tax-form days, my wife and I are looking for
\_ somebody who can do the paperwork for us...
\_ Like: We send him/her our receipts and he/she keeps tracks and helps
\_ with the tax-forms at the end of the year...

Depending, you may need to file quarterly forms too.

\_ Should be a.) affordable, b.) reliable...

Is it just me, or are those two competing goals.  :-) Me, I'd lean
towards the reliable side.  I probably can't imagine what hell you
could be in after an unreliable person 'fixed' your taxes for you.

David