Mail Bombing from Sequoia

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:17:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hawke,

As you know, Sequoia (where the plug mailing lists are held now) is a
school, and on Saturday's there's no one there to mail bomb you.   If it
was a school day, I would be a little more concerned.   Obviously, it had
to be spoofed, unless Brian mail bombed you himself, and he's not that
smart :-)

As Brian says "There are only 2 machines on that chunk of bandwidth and
both of them are completely intact and running smooth as ever." And I
believe those machines are in the tech room, so nobody can get to those
anyways.   I think the only thing that's going to happen with you sending
the logs to sprint, is going to get Sequoia in trouble.

But, there is no proof that someone did it, or didn't do it.  But you need
to just go on with life, and accept the fact.  It's only a mail
bomb.  Pretty useless.

-Tyler

P.S.   I made sure I didn't write in HTML *grin*