mailbombed from very closeto home IP

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:34:59 -0700

More than likely, it's a spoofed address.  That address is indeed assigned
in the same chunk of IP's, but there is currently no machine on that IP at
all, and never has been.  There are only 2 machines on that chunk of
bandwidth and both of them are completely intact and running smooth as ever.

Whatever it was that you got, it didn't actually come from us.

Brian