Computer books store

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:38:50 -0700

> ...then i go to www.bookpool.com to make my purchases.

Gee, I was wondering why Computer Library and so many
other local businesses have gone out of business.

<RANT>
When a friend personally recommends a book to me, I'll
buy it online, sight unseen.

When I'm not certain, and I need to "fondle" the book,
I gladly give (correction: used to give) Katherine the
few extra dollars.  I consider this simply to be the
COST of book fondling.
</RANT>

Anxiously awaiting the "buggy whip" rebuttal.