PLUG Presents

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:13:47 -0700

I don't have a problem with an irc on my servers, however, someone with
good knowledge of maintaining is going to have to volunteer to do so.  I
have never done this type of service before because literally, it scared me
from a hacker that set up an unauthorized one.  So, the answer is yes,
please feel free to use me for anything that is required as I have a full
T-1 and ISP set up behind it.

Kimi