PLUG Presents

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:57:46 -0700

First off, let me thank everyone who responded, both on and off the list.

The current list of vict^h^h^h^h volunteers is as follows:
Robert Leonard
Kimi Adams
Carl Parrish
Nick Estes
Deepak Saxena

Did I miss anyone?  Paul Kairis, even tho he is in Greece, is going to
volunteer.  Ed Nusbaum said he would help.  It looks like there are enough
bodies to get started.

I will be mentioning the project at the meeting this week and I will make
sure everyone knows what is going on.  Does anyone want to set up a
separate mail list for this?

I guess the first thing we should do as a committee is set up a meeting -
and soon.  I have some location information already and Carl has some
vendor information.  Kimi has a place for web stuff (what do you all think
of plugpresents.com as a domain name?).  Robert has volunteered whatever
is necessary.  Nick will be setting up the Quake/Baldur's Gate/Starcraft
stuff.  Deepak will be valuable just because of his experience and
connections and ideas.

I will try to set up a meeting after Thursday's meeting.  Prolly in Tempe,
but I can be bought.  ::grin::  If all else fails, we can set up a room on
IRC, I guess.

Keep ya posted!
--
Jim

Bliss comes from within, ignorance from without