Resolution in Mandrake

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:07:38 -0700

Use DrakConf.  It has a change screen resolution icon.

Bill

"Sir Edward James William" <galvatron33@hotmail.com> on 04/10/2001 09:24:18 AM

Please respond to plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us

To:   plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
cc:    (bcc: William Roberts/IS/PHOENIX/REVLON)

Subject:  Resolution in Mandrake

Im trying to config my resolution in mandrake linux. I never hard a problem
in slackware. mandrake is soo easy to set up easier then MS windows. However
although everything works great

I cant change my resolution from this larg 480x800 I want 1200x1600. My card
is suported I have a ATI radion All-IN-Wonder. My DVD player/mpg decoder
card along with TV decoder card is working. Its just this damn resolition. I
used "XF86config" READ I JUST used "XF86config" and it does not work. How do
I config my resolution

-Monitor Checked
-card checked

Please help