PLUG Devel Meetings

Lucas Vogel plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:08:49 -0700

How about on a Saturday, in an informal environment? I'm tired of
trying to do the mad dash on the weekdays, and I'd like a more casual
meeting for a change. Hell, I'd even host them at my apt. in the
general purpose room that they let you use. How about that?

My place(across the street from PV mall), on Saturdays. C'mon over!
:)