live chat (was: Re: PLUG Devel Meetings )

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
10 Apr 2001 11:34:55 -0700

oh yeah. there is still the live chat forum I have setup on irc
(through one of 5 servers).
you can access chan linux on the following servers:
pretorian.ath.cx 6667
blueseed.ath.cx 6667
karma.ath.cx 6667
pcman.ath.cx 6667

live chat can occur concurrently to the meetings as well as  any other time
(we also need a stable userbase). so use the service (thats what I'm offering).

Also, I'd like to offer my services for newbies who need systems setup. I'm getting
pretty good with most flavors of linux, still need practice with BSD and solaris.

let me know guys....