PLUG Presents

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 07:23:53 -0700

Jim,

I believe this is a wonderful proposal.  I don't (yet) see a response that
would propel this event forward.  I will volunteer to register, develop and
host the domain for this event and for the group with my technology behind
the website.  My company has developed software that allows for automation
of a website with online registrations, email center and more.  There is
even a task manager developed that would allow everyone to see the progress
of the event and items that the general public can jump in to assist with,
etc.  I would love the opportunity to fashion a site for this kind of event.

I know that I could also fit into several other Coordinator positions and I
will state that if another person for the Finance Coordinator does not come
through, then at the last minute I will jump in.  I will be more than happy
to approach vendors for donation items as needed as well.

Let's get this going as it could help many people and the pure fun of it
will be enticing to say the least!

Kimi