Routing as meeting topic: What interests the group? Your input needed!

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:49:47 -0700

> If you could present me with a list of topics you(or you and your
> partner-in-crime) are able to make presentations for/about, it would
> certainly give me some valuable information in my continuous quest for
> filling in speakers for the months ahead.

Well, there will probably be plenty we DON'T cover in the session left over,
but I don't know what the level of interest is.

Has anyone done VMware already? I think maybe so, a couple of years ago.

- Bob