Since the list is up now, here is one more sendmail question

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:06:41 -0700

-----
You need to allow 'relay' - typically sendmail would store this in

/etc/mail/access

and an entry would be like...

192.168.1.		RELAY

to allow users on the local subnet of 192.168.1.0/24 to relay mail.

This presupposes that you have a hash or db/dbm directive in your sendmail
configuration that check for this. Check out <http://www.sendmail.org>

Craig