List back up

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 08:58:13 -0700

> There are a couple of other PLUG lists that need to go back on the air as
> well. Please be patient. We hope to have them ready tomorrow, but
> certainly in the next couple of days.

I went ahead a put them ALL back up last night.

The discuss list is the only one that I actually tested before going on my
merry way, but theoretically if discuss worked, they should all work.

The only ones I didn't setup were a couple that weren't prefixed with plug
and looked like lists for someone else, so i don't think they will be missed
to much.

and now a piece of trivia....  You can also send mail to
plug-discuss@pluglist.mybutt.net, and it should work just fine hehehehe

Brian