Upgrade to RH7.0 woe (was No eth0)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:53:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 01. Apr, 2001 schwäzte David Mandala so:

> Go into /etc/inetd.conf and into /etc/services and uncomment the lines with

Actually with 7.0 RedHat switched to xinetd. There is a config file per
service in /etc/xinetd.d. Don't know if swat provides it's own config
file. There is a util to change an /etc/inetd.conf line into an xinetd
conf file.

Here's my inetd.conf swat entry that I don't use:

# swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/swat

That's coming from a debian box, not a RH box.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important