Need a script to process some files

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:16:43 -0700

I am following the Font-HOWTO to set up True Type font support
for StarOffice 5.2.  Everything was working out fine until I ran
into the step where I need to do "touch font.pfb" for each *.ttf file.
I have too many fonts to process them individually.  Does anybody
have a script handy that will read a directory of *.ttf and run
an external command that will run "touch <whater>.pfb", basically
creating empty files - all with .pfb as the extension instead of .ttf?
This would really be helpful, as I will then be able to print the newly
installed ttf files with StarOffice.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rick Rosinski