ignore this one RE: rh via ftp

Mark Peoples gascsd@gascairlines.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:52:23 -0700

I had posted this one originally, but then remembered to change my reply-to
back to the one I use for plug. Ignore this one. <g>

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Mark
Peoples
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 8:19 PM
To: PLUG
Subject: rh via ftp

Has anyone installed rh6.2 via FTP, successfully? If so, which server did
you use? I've tried 11 or 12 so far, yet they don't exist (pulled a list
from redhat.com/mirrors.html). When I get one that works (codemeta.com), it
hangs on 'loading second image', or something along those lines.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
 Marco