Resource Help

john w john w <wisdom04@home.com>
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:12:21 -0700

 I installed Debian 2.2 potato the other day and aside from the
seemingly endless number of includeed packages have not any problems. I
would like to ask about any information related to using apt and dselect
as the man pages are not quite explicit enough. I am not a programmer by
no means so some of the tags just seem greek to me. I also have talked
to a few people and read some reviews and seems the most commonnly
suggested Linux guides are Running Linux and Linux in a Nutshell
(O'reilley) followeed by Linux Problem Solver by Brian ward. I would
appreciate any input on the subjects. I am really trying not to abuse
the priviledge of posting here as I really don't have a lot to offer in
the way of problem solving just trying to get away from windows...Fast!!
Thanks again,
John