dist evals[1]

Vaughn L. Treude v.treude@prodigy.net
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:03:07 -0700

Unfortunately, I'm still at 6.2.  I wouldn't mind speaking about SuSE,
though.  One possible problem:  I heard somebody suggest that this be the
topic for the December meeting, and I'm not sure I'll be able to make that
one.

Vaughn Treude
vaughn@nakota-software.com

-----Original Message-----
From: der.hans <PLUGd@LuftHans.com>
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
<plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: dist evals[1]

Am 27. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Vaughn L. Treude so:

> I'm a big fan of SuSE, I vote to include them.

I would like to see SuSE included as well. I'm told it's also gone through
a bit of change for 7.0. Are you willing to cover it?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  You can't handle the source! - der.hans