Red Hat 7.0

George Gambill ggambill@computer-guidance.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:28:02 -0700

I have a CD Burner and would be willing to Burn two more.

In other words, I would like one.

George

-----Original Message-----
From: Rod Roark [mailto:rod@sunsetsystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 11:58 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Red Hat 7.0

I have the two installation CDs for RH 7.0 downloaded and verified, no
mean feat since all the mirrors have been pretty much maxed out.

I'll burn a pair of CDs for the first couple of folks who ask for it,
provided that:

(a) You provide the CDR's, and

(b) You have a CD burner yourself and are willing to make copies for
    two other people (with this same stipulation if you like).

I'm in Gilbert if it matters.

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software