user tracking

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:23:37 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the responses.  I never know about the command "last".  Very
cool.  I've already found out most of what I needed.  It was some guy over
in Russia.  Those punks!  :-)  He left some cool utilz on the hard drive
for me though.  A login replacement that logs all usernames and passwords
and a in.ftpd replacement.  That's how he got in in the first place.  I
was running wu-ftpd 2.5.x... I already know there's tons of documented
exploits with that verison.  I've just upgraded to wu-ftpd 2.6 so that
should slow 'em down a little bit.

Don