MesaGL and glut.h(was: ARTICLE: Build your own black hole)

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:58:24 -0700

I prefer finding packages in .tar.gz format... I never have had much
luck opening those pesky RPM things, and while I know there is a tool
to do so out there somewhere, its been easier to find non RPM versions
than to wonder what else RPM will do while installing into my system.

I prefer manual installation over anything else (obviously, LOL)

--
jkenner@mindspring.com    __
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|