SSH for Debian

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:03:55 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Kevin O'Connor so:

> When you do the install you have a chance to install the 'crypto stuff'.
> This requires an internet connection and will give you OpenSSH, and the
> tighter version of NetScrape, along with some other goodies...
> It always seemed to work fine for me, using a ftp/http proxy ...

Ah, but the easy install didn't do networking, so that didn't come
up. Time to play with Mandrake's install mechanims...

Still doesn't tell me where this hidden crypto support place is :). I'd
like to update the system I have installed :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans