SSH for Debian

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:44:32 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Blake B. so:

> How strange, I thought I had that line in my sources.list.  I downloaded the
> ls-lR.gz from debian's site and did a grep for ssh on the entire file...
> didn't come up... I guess I just didn't look hard enough.  Silly me.

It might not be in the main ls-lR.gz since it's purposely hosted off-site.

I've been using it for more than a year now :).

lynx-ssl, gnupg and apache-ssl are also hosted on non-us.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.