Thinkpad install problems

Judd Barnard jnbarnard@uswest.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 07:16:09 -0700

I installed redhat using an adaptec 1460 pcmcia scsi controller and an external scsi
cdrom.  I also used a seperate removable disk. It was fairly easy to replace the
disk in the case.

i wasn't able to get sound to work though.  There are quite a few examples of
installing linux on a 760 on the linux for laptops page.