PLUG Steering...

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 01:21:20 -0700

There were meetings held one saturday a month, but I think those just sorta died
off from either a lack of interest or place to meet.  There's nothing stopping
anyone from taking charge and setting up meetings elsewhere at a different
time.  This was the plan that was voted for by those that attended that fateful
meeting 2 (3?) years ago (I was one).