Thinkpad install problems

Art Wagner awagner@uswest.net
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:28:26 -0700

Shawn,
Sounds like the bios on your Thinkpad may be set to C: A:
sequence. If you can get to
the bios setup and set the boot sequence to A: C: it should then
boot from floppy
if that's really the problem. I have a dos boot diskette that
will do "fdisk /mbr"
if you need it. Let me know via a post and I'll get it to you
somehow.
Art