New to list; seeking local place or individual to supply a Debian 2.2 copy.

Garrett Ellis psylence@mindspring.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 17:04:28 -0700

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the list so I'll waste a little bit of your time
by introducing myself. My name is Garrett and I live in the Scottsdale area.
As of now my main interests are electronic music (I DJ from time to time),
computers, and computers.

I've been unsuccessful in locating a place around here that sells different
distributions of Linux. By different I mean something other than Red Hat.
Does anyone know of a place out here that carries cheap Linux cds? I'm
looking specifically for a copy of Debian 2.2, since Debian is the only
distribution I care to run. I can also provide a blank CD if someone might
be willing to copy it.

Any insight would be very helpful and appreciated.

Take Care,
Garrett