MesaGL and glut.h(was: ARTICLE: Build your own black hole)

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:33:01 +0700

Well guys,
I am having a problem with Mesa and the other libs
associated with this. a lot of them demand glibc-2.2.x
but redhat doesn't have that version.

When I try to upgrade to that version from rufus.w3.org
I suddenly get a lot of failed dependencies with other
more important system tools (like pam, perl, xauth, and others).

I really wish redhat would either get with the program, or
makle a standard that everyone can live with!