Computing books..Cheap!

Donn Shumway DShumway@hypercom.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:53:46 -0700

I just recently joined and got my first three books (one book counted as two). The initial deal is
great if they have the book(s) you want (selection is not the greatest). I got three Oracle Press
books, exactly the same pressing as the ones from Oracle or elswhere. I intend on buying my 1 book
commitment and resigning. A friend also has had experience with them and said they can be pretty
agressve with the monthly selection mailings, but if you quit when you can you'll be way ahead.  I
got $160 worth of books for $18 including shipping with one more to buy. Not bad.

From my experience http://www.computerbookstore.com/ is a pretty good source as well.

Forgive the trailing garbage lines. At work we use Lotus Notes.

Regards,
Donn Shumway
dshumway@hypercom.com
"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap."
--Carrie Snow

                    Lucas Vogel
                    <lvogel@exponent.com>>                   To:     "'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'" <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>>
                    Sent by:                                 cc:
                    plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.pho        Subject:     RE: Computing books..Cheap!
                    enix.az.us

                    09/22/00 12:53 PM
                    Please respond to plug-discuss