[azipa] Hot new job (fwd)

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:57:28 -0700

\_ Apparently since Disney got away with paying people dirt for the right
\_ to say they worked for Disney, other companies think they can do it too.

My college roomate worked for the Mouse, and has a tshirt commerating
(sp?) the indenture saying "I spent a summer in Hell at the Happiest
Place on Earth".  And over the backdrop of Disneyland, Chernebog was
rising off of Splash Mountain...and Chernebog had big round Mouse
ears.

The shirt still makes me laugh just to think about it.

David

For the youngin's, Chernebog is the Daemon in Fantasia for 'A Night on
Bald Mountain', by Korsakov (sp?).

[disclaimer: of all the references made herein, I only feel confident
about the accuracy and/or spelling of 'Fantasia' and 'Disneyland'. :-]