[azipa] Hot new job (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:17:44 -0700 (MST)

Am 21. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Rod Roark so:

> Yeah but I wonder how you learn C++, Unix, NT, X and MS Windows APIs,
> Rational Rose and the aerospace industry, and are happy with a junior
> programmer's salary.

Reqs are C++, *NIX and NT. Others are plusses. If you recently got laid
off from Boeing or are tired of them, then you might even have the plusses
:).

Also, depending on how they view it, jr salary should be better than entry
and should be decent ( that's what I'd expect anyway :).

> Well at least it's HOT!!!

Ah, well adjectives in a job description get filtered out when I read them
:).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans