[azipa] Hot new job (fwd)

Doug Winterburn doug@winterburn.net
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:28:38 -0700

Message: 16
From: Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: [azipa] Hot new job (fwd)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:42:29 -0700

...and don't forget that you need the special sandals for the water!  It
seems that the valley thinks it can find the cream of the crop for
nothing....

OTOH, does anyone really want to live in the other "valley"?

-Doug

Yeah but I wonder how you learn C++, Unix, NT, X and MS Windows APIs,
Rational Rose and the aerospace industry, and are happy with a junior
programmer's salary.

Well at least it's HOT!!!

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/