directory Syncing

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
21 Sep 2000 05:51:01 +0700

Sorry if this is like the 5th time this gets posted
but I am not seeing my mail go through to the list even
after 3-4 hours.  It might be my end but I have been
able to send a few test messages to other lists and my
self.

Anyway,

what is the best way to get rsync capabilities between
two local directories.  such as /foo and /bar need to be
synced.  I have looked at rsync and rdist but both seem
to be for syncing across two or more hosts and not for
just two directories.  Searching on freshmeat turned up
pretty much nothing, but I am not sure exactly what I should
be looking for.

Any clues?
--
Bill Warner