RPM

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:02:59 -0400

Mandrake 7 was pretty decent.  There were some
small problems with install but it was much
better then the 7.1.

After upgrading Mandrake version of RPM it stooped working.
I have head problems with some config stuff and with
routing.  I think I am ready to reload with RedHat and
to custom distro.

I was going to look into Debian but It seems they are
little slow with updates to newer versions of kernel.

I have played with RH Caldera and Mandrake.
RH seems to be a base for everything so it should
be a good platform for a custom setup.

The Wolf