RPM

Eric Samson airickjay@home.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:18:26 MST

I bought my distribution and have installed it on three machines at work...
Haven't had any problems at all except that it didn't install GNORpm for us
GNOME users!

----Original Message Follows----
From: joel@silverw.com (Joel Dudley)
To: <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: Re: RPM
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:54:48 -0700

Hmmmm, I was installing redhat 6.2 on a new server and the install kept
crashing.  i then picked up mandrake 7.1 and it ran and still runs
flawlessly.  Why are some people having such contrasting experiences with
mandrake.  I got my 7.1 from Maximum linux magazine.  Where did all those
who are having problems get theirs??

- Joel