sendmail and root.

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:10:32 -0700 (MST)

I've actually got it all figured out.  You right about setting From: in
the custom header field.  You also have to add a line
"allow-changing-from=true" in your .pinerc file and recompile pine itself
in order to have it accept that From: line..  I haven't done it yet myself
but those are the steps in case anyone is interested.

Don