Problems with gs, apsfilter, and Canon bjc6000

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:00:04 -0700

They cant all be Apple LaserWriters... (I owned two of those, used...
I wish I hadnt let my last one slip from my posession when it had
cartridge problems and I moved here from CA. Most versatille Laser
Printer ever made. Somehow, even Micro$oft was convinced to write
drivers for them! Slower than snot, but real workhorses, and easy to
connect .. RS232 baby!)

--
jkenner@mindspring.com    __
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|