Linux distro diffs

Alan Dayley alandd@consultpros.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:48:42 -0700

Ah, but even the biggest pipe, and even if your pipe was from Opnix, a
printed manual just won't fit!

BTW, the manual that comes with the SuSE 6.4 is very thorough in that it
seems to at least mention everything, even though it tends to say things
like "If you need to do this, use the foobar program." and leaves it at
that.  It seems to be enough for a old techie, Linux newbie like me.  Once
I know the program that will do it, I enjoy learning from there.

Alan