WinModem?

John Albee john@empresamexicana.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:29:11 -0700

After purchasing a system I brought it home and realized that it did not
have a modem.  At first I thought that I would just grab the modem out of my
old system, but I soon found out that it was an ISA card.  I have many
WINmodems at my disposal, but no other ones.  I know there has been some
work on this but how far along is it?  Also, if there is no other option but
go and buy a modem, are they any good data only modems for a good price?  my
old modem was a US Robotics int 56k that worked very nicely.

Thanks,
John