Looking for linux-friendly pc->tv hardware

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
14 Sep 2000 05:59:07 +0700

If you find a good way to do this I would like to know.  I was
thinking of making a small X server that would run with the tv
as the monitor in 640x480 or 800x600 if that is possible.  this
would be great for games running on my main system and the displayed
on the tv.  Or if dvd ever gets well supported on linux it would
be nice to export the dvd display over to the tv based X server.

I would be much more into doing this if I had a dvd player with
linux support already otherwise it is just an idea I had.

Bill Warner