Nullmail and ssmtp

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:05:19 -0700 (MST)

Am 12. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Nathan Saper so:

> My only problem with Mutt so far is PGP/MIME.  What the hell is it, and
> why should I care?  Now, I have to run my mail through procmail in order
> for mutt to recognize normal PGP mail, and I can't use mutt's built-in PGP
> support if I want non-MIME users to be able to read my mail.

non-MIME MUA? I thought everybody could do MIME at this point. What does
procmail do to the mail that changes how mutt sees it?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important