linux hosting apps

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:22:49 -0700 (MST)

Am 12. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Mark Peoples so:

> I'll be writing a management tool for bind, which will have two areas, one
> administrative, one client (eg, clients aren't allowed to FUBAR too many
> things <G>). Not sure when I'm going to get started since my slave
> nameserver died two days ago, but, it'll probably be soon.

Have you looked at webmin? It might do what you want.

Same for Joel. Haven't really played with webmin, but I bet it isn't
difficult to put masks and logins in place to have only certain tools and
priveledges show up for different accounts.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans