Debian question

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:56:48 -0700

I've read a few issues of theirs.  Even installed WinLinux 2000 from
their included CD.  (After trying Lnx4Win on my Mandrake 7.1 CD's which
failed to install in the most miserable way.)
They're a decent magazine.  They're trying to go toward people who have
used computers for a while and want to switch to Linux, though they've
got some programming slanted stuff as well.
If you're looking for absolute newbie help, probably no good.  If you're
looking for insights as to some obscure feature of Perl, no good there
either.  If you're looking for a source of info on how to just use Linux
to do things you hacked on in Winderz, it's probably a good mag for you.