Any good POS (Point Of Sale)/cashdrawer software? (For SCO UN IX on a Proliant.)

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:39:49 -0700

I came across this this morning, it talks about a company called Neoware,
which is making thin-client hardware/software solutions(including POS) for
Linux.

HTH